Here are my comments policies. By posting on my blog you agree to the following:
1. You may post anonymously. I don’t encourage this, but it is up to you. I may change this rule if it is abused.
2. You may post follow-up questions. I prefer to receive your comments on my blog rather than in my email. Others probably have the same question and so I can reply to everyone at once.
3. You are welcome to disagree with me. However, I do ask that if you disagree with me – or anyone else – that you do it in a respectful manner. Remember our speech is to build up and not tear down.
4. I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog and I do not have an obligation to publish your comments. I will delete your comments if you post something that is unkindly critical, off-topic, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, or anything else that violates my sense of good taste or any law including intellectual property laws. I will also delete any attempt to advertise or promote goods and services.
5. You retain ownership of your comments. This means I am free from all liability that may result from your comments.
6. You grant me license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive and royalty free. By posting you give me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in any format.
These policies will enable us to have an environment with caring, honest, and respectful people that will facilitate our growth together in Christlikeness.